တရုတ္ဝန္ႀကီးခ်ဳပ္ထံ ၂ဝ၁ဝ ေရြးေကာက္ပြဲ ဆန္႔က်င္ေရး ေကာ္မတီ (ဂ်ပန္)မွ စာပို႔
Source – http://2010ebc.wordpress.com/
ျမန္မာ့ဒီမိုကေရစီ အင္အားစုမ်ား၏ ၂ဝ၁ဝ ေရြးေကာက္ပြဲ ဆန္႔က်င္ေရး ေကာ္မတီ (ဂ်ပန္)မွ စစ္အာဏာရွင္ ဗိုလ္ခ်ဳပ္မႉးႀကီး သန္းေရႊ၏ တရုတ္ႏိုင္ငံ အလည္အပတ္ ခရီးစဥ္ႏွင့္ ပတ္သက္၍ တရုတ္ ဝန္ႀကီးခ်ဳပ္ ဝမ္က်ားေပါင္ထံ ေပးပို႔လိုက္သည့္ အဂၤလိပ္ဘာသာျဖင့္ ေရးသားထားေသာ စာကို ေဖာ္ျပပါသည္။ ဤစာကို ၂ဝ၁ဝ ခုႏွစ္ စက္တင္ဘာလ ၈ ရက္ (ဒုတိယေျမာက္ေန႔)တြင္ အဆိုပါ ခရီးစဥ္ႏွင့္ ပတ္သက္၍ တိုက်ဳိရွိ တရုတ္သံရံုးေရွ႕၌ ဆန္႔က်င္ဆႏၵျပသည့္ ျမန္မာ့ဒီမိုကေရစီ အင္အားစုတို႔မွ ေပးအပ္လိုက္ျခင္း ျဖစ္သည္။
Mr. Wen Jiabao
The Government of the People’s Republic of China
Chinese Embassy in Tokyo
Dear Mr. Premier,
Please let us introduce you to ourselves that we are 2010 Election Boycott Committee (Japan) composed of pro-democracy activists from the Burmese community in Japan.
The simple reason of this letter is to urge you to promote our bilateral friendship as good neighbors and development in the sectors such as economy, geopolitics, etc. by means of diplomatic efforts when you meet Gen. Than Shwe, the leader of the Burmese junta, during his official visit to your country.
As you may know that Burma is going to hold the multi-party elections on November 7 this year, there is no doubt that you may expect a good result from it. Unfortunately, however, the current regime cannot practice the right rule of law well even just 2 months before the elections, in addition to its unfair electoral laws, both of which will not be able to yield a free and fair election to build a real democracy. The imminent result will be nothing but a more complex political situation in Burma that may badly affect neighboring countries and international community.
We appreciate you very much that China has to pursue political reform to safeguard its economic health when you said during your visit to the booming town of Shenzhen.
Therefore, we would like to request you to stop China’s diplomatic and military support to Gen. Than Shwe and join the international community to help Burma build a real democracy.
2010 Election Boycott Committee (Japan)
1. National League for Democracy (Liberated Area – Japan Branch)
2. League of Democracy for Burma
3. Burma Democratic Action
4. Democratic Federation of Burma
5. All Burma Federation of Student Unions (Foreign Affairs Committee)
6. Democratic Party for a New Society
7. Burma’s Refugees Serving Association (Japan)
8. Save Burma
9. Peaceful Burma
10. Federation of Workers’ Union of the Burmese Citizen (in Japan)
11. Self-funding Committee International
12. A-lin-aen Magazine
13. National Democratic Front (Burma)
14. Palaun National Society (PNS)
15. Arakan League for Democracy (Exile-Japan)
16. Chin National Community-Japan
17. Hotel and Restaurant Workers’ Union of Burma
18. Seasfarers’ Union of Burma (SUB)
19. A-har-ra Jounal
20. Human Resource Development Program
21. Burma Campaign Japan
22. Karen National Union – Japan
23. Kachin National Organization, Japan
24. Karen National Community